Ticketing & Seating
1. Purchase of tickets to an event indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as advised on the Hub Productions website. Terms and Conditions also apply to venue staff, Hub Productions staff, volunteers and freelance hirees, retailers and competition winners. Attendance of the event in any capacity constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All Terms and Conditions apply unless the Hub Productions or DCA Enterprises specifically advise otherwise in writing.
2. Unless otherwise stated tickets are mailed out two weeks prior to an event via registered post. Should you miss the two week cut off period, or live outside of Austrfalia, the tickets will be available for collection at the door. Should your tickets not arrive prior to the event, or are delayed for any reason, photo ID or your receipt will be required to enter the event and may be presented at the door for that purpose. Failure of tickets to arrive does not constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions and does not warrant a refund, as entry can be made with your receipt or photo ID.
3. ID or e-mailed conformation will be required to collect tickets at the door. Group tickets booked together will be mailed out to, or must be collected by, the individual who placed the booking.
4. Your ticket must be carried at all times and displayed on request. Failure to do so will prevent you from accessing the events.
5. Your seating number will be displayed on your ticket and seats are issued on the basis of the date you booked.
6. Tickets purchased at the door, if available, may be at a higher price.
7. We reserve the right to refuse ticket sales to individuals or to impose conditions on the sale or means of payment of tickets.
8. Attendees are responsible to make their own way to event locations. The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises are not responsible for any transit costs to events and will not reimburse said costs in case of event postponement, cancellation, or change of venue. In the event of change of venue, the Hub will endeavour to obtain a new venue within a reasonable distance of the original venue for the attendees' convenience, but makes no guarantees in this regard. Up to date details for each event will be made available via the Hub Productions website, but the onus is on attendees to ensure that they are fully aware of venue, guest line-up, price, date and any other details pertaining to the event. The Hub Productions cannot be held accountable for failure of attendees to obtain up to date event details prior to the event.
9. Processing of orders can take up to two business days under normal circumstances. Upcoming or currently ongoing events may result in longer processing times.
10. By attending a Hub event, you waive any personal or property rights for your likeness appearing in either still photographs or DVD recordings used by DCA Enterprises for either promotional purposes, or event DVD release.
11. If for any reason you are unable to sit in the assigned area for your tier of seating, you not entitled to a discount on the ticket price. DCA Enterprises and the Hub Productions will endeavour to place you in the closest accessible part of the venue to the assigned area for your seating tier, however this is entirely dependent on the venue's facilities and availability of accessible seating at the time at which you purchase your ticket and advise DCA Enterprises and the Hub Productions of your accessibility requirements.
12. Inappropriate behaviour is not tolerated at Hub events in any form. Specifically:
a) Do not request hugs and kisses from guests.
b) There is to be no inappropriate touching of the guests of any kind.
c) Do not request that guests disrobe in any way; similarly, attendees are to remain fully clothed at all times.
d) Questions and statements that are designed to be inflammatory and rude will not be tolerated, nor will inappropriate language.
e) Making threats, accusations and disturbing the event in a negative way will not be tolerated.
Behaving in any of the ways noted herein, or in any other way not specifically noted here, but deemed to be inappropriate by Hub staff, is grounds for removal from the event. No refund will be issued in such a case.
13. Should you have a service animal they are permitted to attend the event but must be fully trained and have appropriate documentation.
Refunds and Returns Policy
1. a) All tickets are non refundable once purchased. Change of personal circumstance does not qualify for a refund, transfer to another event, or any other change to purchased tickets. In the case where an event is postponed, tickets will automatically be transferred to the newly announced Hub convention date (please note that should ticket prices rise there will be no additional charge). If you are unable to attend the event on the newly announced date your ticket will be rolled over to a future event, should you qualify as per the conditions in 8. a) i.
i. Once ticketholders are advised of the new event date, you have a window of one month (dated from when the advisory email is sent by DCA Enterprises) in which to advise us that you are unable to attend the new event date and provide supporting documentation and/or evidence. After this time all tickets are non-transferable to other events and non-refundable.
b) In the case of event cancellation, your purchase will be refunded, or you may roll your ticket over to a future event. Ticket rollover is not available under any other circumstances.
c) Events are based around a particular TV show, group of shows, movie, or series of movies, and not on specific guests. Thus, change of advertised guests due to work commitments or other circumstances does not qualify for ticket refunds; this also applies in the case of a changed guest line-up for a postponed event. Please note that while every effort will be made to replace the guests, this is not always possible. Advertising a particular number of guests for an event is not a guarantee that such a number of guests will attend that event. Should a lesser number of guests than originally advertised attend an event, this does not qualify attendees for ticket refunds.
d) Further, DCA Enterprises reserves the right to change event dates in order to best suit the majority of the guests and attendees. As tickets are non-refundable should a guest cancel their appearance at an event, it is advisable not to purchase tickets based solely on the appearance on one guest, unless the entire event revolves around that guest's appearance only. Similarly, should the description or contents of the ticket inclusions change, yet still hold the same intrinsic value, no refund is warranted.
e) In the case of extenuating circumstances, where The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises choose, as a gesture of goodwill, to allow a ticket to be transferred from a non-cancelled event, the ticket holder is not entitled to a refund should the event to which the ticket has been transferred subsequently be cancelled. The ticket may only be rolled over to an alternative event, or held in credit towards a future event.
f) The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises choose the right to refuse entry to anyone. Should this decision be made, notification will be sent either by The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises or their legal representation.If you have purchased a ticket directly under your name it will be refunded and you will be barred from all future events. Should you attempt to purchase a ticket to a future event you will be barred entry and not provided a refund. Should a third party purchase a ticket for you and you attempt to enter the event with altered appearance, you will be removed from the event without a refund and the police may be called to charge you with trespass. If a request is made from a guest or their representation that you are not to attend a specific event that they are attending, you will be notified and barred for that event only.
1. Video cameras and audio equipment are not permitted within the Hub convention venue. Anyone caught recording either via video or audio means (this includes digital recording devices on mobile phones) during the guest panels or within the dealers room will receive one warning only. A second infraction will result in the attendee being removed from the event with no refund of their ticket.
2. Cameras are permitted into the event. However, due to repeated infractions by attendees at past events, and as per the requests of guests' management, cameras are now only permitted to be used during the first five (5) minutes of each Q&A session. Anyone caught using a camera, or any other device, such as mobile phones, to take pictures at any other point during the guest panels will receive one warning only. A second infraction will result in the attendee being removed from the event with no refund of their ticket.
3. A professional photograph session will be held with the guests in all venues. Photograph opportunities are available as per the specific event page. Please note these are limited. Personal photos of the guests are also strictly prohibited during the professional photograph session.
4. Due to repeated infractions by attendees at past events, and as per the requests of guests' management, no photography is permitted during special VIP or Platinum functions. Anyone caught using a camera, or any other device, such as mobile phones, to take pictures will receive one warning only. A second infraction will result in the attendee being removed from the event with no refund of their ticket.
5. Please note that all the photographs taken are for personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
Credit Card Transactions
All tickets or other items purchased via credit card will incur a transaction fee of 1.74% , that will be added to the total of all items purchased and will be reflected in the receipt forwarded via email to the ticket purchaser. This fee does not apply to cash, money order, direct bank deposit and cheque payments.
1. To ensure each attendee has the opportunity to receive an autograph, you will be called by the row in which you are seated.
2. Autographs are at the price listed on the specific event page (GST inc) - cash only unless pre-purchased - each whether you choose to have a personal item ( that must be approved by staff) autographed or select a photograph from the photo table.
3. Be advised that when you obtain an autograph, this is for your personal use only. Only the original autograph may be sold on. Reprints and facsimiles of the original are an infringement of copyright and may not be sold for profit.
Please note that multiple autographs for each guests are available.
1. Be advised that when you obtain a professional photograph from a Hub event, this is for your personal use only. Only the original photograph may be sold on. Reprints and facsimiles of the original are an infringement of copyright and may only be obtained from the official Hub photographer.
1. No gifts are to be presented to the guest whilst they are on stage. All gifts are to presented in the autograph line, once they have been approved by staff.
1. All items for Auction items will be displayed in the theatre for inspection to interested parties before the auction, should you have any enquiries address these with the staff member present.
2. All bids will be taken seriously and those placing false bids may be removed from the event.
3 Winning bidders will be identified by staff via their ticket number and will be required to immediately claim the item they have won from the auction table.
You will be required to pay in full to receive the item you have won.
1. Weapons of any kind, real or replica, will not be allowed on any person. Replicas of non-reality based weapons are allowed on approval by staff.
Please note that this does not include any items that are purchased on the day from auction or in the dealers room, however these items are to remain in their original packaging.
There will be no exceptions to this policy.
2. Alcohol is not permitted in the Hub convention area - with the exception being the special VIP & Platinum functions, and will only be provided to those over the legal drinking age. Please note certain special functions may not permit alcohol at all. Please refer to the individual events for specific alcohol policies for those events.
Any persons who are intoxicated at the event will be removed.
3. Smoking is allowed only in designated smoking areas. Smoking is not permitted in the Dealer's room.
VIP & Platinum Attendees
Please be advised that the special VIP and Platinum functions are open to all ages, but alcohol will under no circumstance be served to anyone who is underage. Further as this is a relaxed occasion, there are to be no requests for autographs during this time. Also, please note that the details of VIP and Platinum functions are for VIP and/or Platinum ticket holders only. Dissemination of these details to other people is a breach of these terms and conditions and may result in cancellation of tickets.
1. It is the responsibility of absentee pack purchasers to notify the Hub Productions of any special requirements relating to delivery. Domestic absentee packs are sent by registered post, which require the recipient to sign and/or provide identification in order to collect the pack. All required postage costs will be paid on mailing of an absentee pack by the Hub Productions. Any further costs involved (including resending the pack should the purchaser provide an incorrect or insufficient address, or fail to collect the pack) are the responsibility of the purchaser.
1. Any persons found not to be in compliance with the terms and conditions of this event will be removed from the venue without hesitation. There will also be no refund provided.
Should the issue escalate the HUB Productions will not hesitate to alert the venues security or the police should the matter be deemed serious enough.
2. A failure by DCA Enterprises to provide or a delay by DCA Enterprises in providing any goods or services purchased from DCA Enterprises as part of a ticket, or separately at an event, which is caused by acts of God; strikes; boycott or industrial action or dispute; action in compliance with any act, regulation, ordinance, by-law or permit or with any lawful direction, order or request of any responsible authority or court; or any other cause whatsoever reasonably beyond the control of DCA Enterprises does not give rise to any claim by the Client or cause DCA Enterprises to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. All or part of any provision of these Terms that is illegal or unenforceable, may be severed from these Terms or modified to the extent it is necessary to make the remainder of the provisions and the Terms enforceable.
4. DCA Enterprises reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever to the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
5. Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises. Please note that this includes evening functions and concerts that may contain staging effects and lighting such as strobe effects.
6. This site includes links to third party sites which are not related to the Hub Productions or DCA Enterprises and of which the Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises has no control or interest. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not indicate any relationship between the Hub Productions or DCA Enterprises and that third party or any endorsement by the Hub Productions or DCA Enterprises of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
7. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues beyond our control.
8. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises claim no ownership of, or relation to, this third party content (including images, movies & TV shows).
9. The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
10. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
11.Only vendors who are approved to exhibit at the event are to make commercial transactions. Anyone outside official vendors is not to make financial transactions at the end. Should attendees do so , they will be removed without warning from the event.
12. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
We recommend that you read this document carefully before using the Gift Certificate. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Certificate, please call 02 9874 7171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Gift Certificate Inclusions & Exclusions
The Hub Productions Gift Certificate may be used to purchase tickets, photographs or autographs for any Hub Productions event up to the listed value. It may not be used to purchase absentee packs, or any other items at Hub Productions events (including retailer merchandise). Photographs and autographs may only be pre-purchased with a Gift Certificate for events where they are being specifically pre-sold. Otherwise, they may only be purchased with the Gift Certificate on the day of an event.
4. Use of Gift Certificate
To use your Gift Certificate, simply select that as your method of payment on an event order form, or when placing a phone order. You will be required to provide your Gift Certificate number and PIN to confirm the purchase.
5. Transactions made with the Gift Certificate
5.1. Purchases exceeding the Gift Certificate value
Your Gift Certificate may only be used to make purchases up to the value shown on the Certificate. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the face value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
5.2. No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Certificate or redeem your Gift Certificate for cash.
5.3. Validity and expiry of Gift Certificates
Your Gift Certificate will be valid for use for one year from the date of issue. Any balance that remains on a Gift Certificate will not be available for use after the certificate's expiry date.
5.4. Checking your Gift Certificate balance and transaction history
You can check your Certificate balance, expiry date and transaction history at any by calling 02 9874 7171 or emailing email@example.com. For balance enquiries, you will be required to provide the Certificate Number and PIN prior to getting access to the Certificate information.
5.5. Can I cancel my Gift Certificate?
No, you cannot cancel your Gift Certificate.
5.6. Returns or exchange of items purchased with a Gift Certificate.
The Hub Productions' standard Terms and Conditions (www.thehubproductions.com/terms-and-conditions) apply to all purchases made with or without Gift Certificates.
6. Your Gift Certificate, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Certificate. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Certificate, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
a. To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Certificate;
b. For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
c. To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
d. Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
8. Errors and complaints
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Certificate, you should call 02 9874 7171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Force majeure
10. All other matters
In all other matters not directly mentioned herein, the Hub Productions' & DCA Enterprises' standard Terms and Conditions apply.
Hub Productions Memberships
We recommend that you read this document carefully before purchasing your Membership. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Membership, please call 02 9874 7171 or email email@example.com.
3. Membership Inclusions & Exclusions
When attending an event on a Day ticket, Hub Productions Memberships may be used to obtain a free autograph with one guest of the Hub Productions' choice. This free autograph may not be exchanged for any other guest's autograph. When attending an event on a VIP or Platinum ticket, Hub Productions Memberships may be used to purchase the souvenir DVD for that event at half price.
4. Use of Membership
Hub Productions Memberships are non-transferable and can only be used by the member. To claim your autograph or half price DVD, you must present both your Membership card and photo ID in person at a Hub Productions event that you are attending on a paid ticket. Hub Productions Membership is only redeemable at The Hub Productions events. Hub Productions Membership is not valid at alternative events presented by DCA Enterprises, and does not apply to guests hosted by The Hub Productions at expos or events produced by another event companies.
5. Responsibilities of Membership
Hub Productions members are required not to release the information contained in members' emails until said information has been released publicly by the Hub Productions. Breaking this confidentiality may result in revocation of membership and all associated privileges. Revocation of membership does not entitle the former member to refund of the membership fee.
6. Membership duration
Hub Productions Memberships last for a full calendar year. Memberships are retroactively dated to the first day of the month in which you join. Membership is non-refundable once purchased.
7. Membership fees
On top of the Membership charge, the following fees apply:
a. Card production, postage and handling of $5.95 will be included with each Membership purchased.
b. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged to replace any lost Membership card. This includes postage and handling for the replacement card. Replacement cards may be requested by contacting 02 9874 7171 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Errors and complaints
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Membership, you should call 02 9874 7171 or email email@example.com.
9. Force majeure
10. Changes to Terms & Conditions
11. All other matters
In all other matters not directly mentioned herein, the Hub Productions' & DCA Enterprises' standard Terms and Conditions apply.
Code of Conduct
Compliance with the Code of Conduct
forms part of the Terms & Conditions of attending any event run by DCA Enterprises and the Hub Productions. Contravening the Code of Conduct is grounds for actions up to and including removal from event and banning from future Hub Productions and DCA Enterprises events.